Gergő Mucsi has been a percussion teacher at the Király-König Péter Music School since 2015, and since 2019 he has been teaching percussion, methodology and chamber music at the Béla Bartók Faculty of Arts of the University of Szeged.
- 2016-2019 Premier High School of Arts (in Szeged)
- 2013-2016 Liszt Ferenc Music School (in Orosháza)
- 2010-2015 Lajtha László Music School (in Szentes)
- 2008-2015 Galli János Elementary School and Music School (in Csongrád)
- 2005-2006 Liszt Ferenc Music School (in Orosháza)
- 2019- Teacher at Summer Academy, Szeged (SZTE Béla Bartók Faculty of Arts)
- 2013- Teacher at Music Camp in Csongrád (SZTE Vántus István High School of Music)
RITMUSKUCKÓ – An interactive percussion demonstration for all ages
An exciting journey in the special world of percussion instruments led by percussionist Gergő Mucsi. A unique, interactive instrument demonstration that aims to introduce percussion instruments, spiced up with the power of rhythms and music.
As an organizer, tender writer and producer, he also plays a significant role in the implementation of local, regional and national professional programs.
- 2020 Spring Percussion Days in Szeged
- 2019 I. Regional Percussion Day and Conference in Szeged
- 2012-2017 Chief editor of a percussion related online magazine, called RitmusDepo
- 2012 “A zene mindenkié! [Music is for everybody]” cultural events, concert season in Csongrád
- 2012 “Dobolni tanulsz? Mutasd magad! [Learning percussion? Show yourself!]” national online competition organized by RitmusDepo
- 2011-2013 Tér-Zene-Park – outdoor cultural events in Csongrád